I’ve been having a moment with burgundy lately and lucky for me, so have retailers. It’s so appropriate for the season and looks good on just about everyone. I especially love the combination of burgundy with navy and the dramatic vibes it gives. I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite burgundy pieces that I’ve added to my wardrobe as well as others I have my eyes on.
- J.Crew Tuxedo Ruffle Top in Stretch Silk Georgette: I ordered this in my normal 00 and unfortunately had to bring it back. It is a lot blousier than their other tops and the 000 that I needed was sold out in all colors. Hopefully your size is still in stock! This also comes in a yummy navy and white polka dot print. How adorable would the polka dot blouse be with this skirt?!
- Steve Madden ‘Edit’ Burgundy Booties: This bootie comes in this amazing burgundy as well a stunning blue and black. I love pieces like this that can really take even a pair of jeans and a t-shirt to the next level.
- Printed Topshop shirt (currently 40% off!): If you have a hard time finding off the shoulder tops that don’t look like it’s swallowing you alive, you’ll really appreciate this top. It’s a good length to wear with higher waisted bottoms if you don’t prefer the cropped look and satisfies the off the shoulder cravings without the fabric bulk. I love a good print and the burgundy tones of this one makes it the perfect piece to transition the summery style of ‘off the shoulder’ into the autumn months. You can see this on me here.
- Vince Camuto ‘Barsha’ Lace-up Pump: This would be so gorgeous with a LBD for the holidays. I own a few different versions of both flats and heels that lace-up and it always gives a classic simpler outfit a whole new look.
- BlankNYC Burgundy Suede Jacket: I’ve tried this jacket on in an XS in the tan color and it has a very petite friendly fit. I didn’t end up keeping that one because the color didn’t look that great against my yellow toned skin. I LOVE this shade though and it is so unique. It’s such a great quality jacket for the price point and real suede.
- J.Crew Faux Leather Pleated Mini Skirt: This skirt comes in both a beautiful burgundy as well as a chic black. If you’re lucky enough that it is still in stock in your size, act fast as sizes are extremely limited and selling out fast. I’m hoping it gets restocked as I was only able to grab the black mini in the petite sizing but it ended up being too short. Leather whether real or faux is one of those fabrics that look so cheap when not done right but this one is definitely a winner. It comes in both regular and petite sizes we well as a midi and mini length.