1. Marble Wall Mounted Shelf- The shiny gold hardware matches so beautifully with the white and gray veined marble. This would be perfect anywhere in the house!
2. Scalloped & Nailhead Headboard- I love the shape and simplicity of the scallops and nailhead border. The linen upholstery gives off a comfy vibe that is ideal for a bedroom.
3. Safavieh Outdoor Patio Rug- Being a pet owner, I am a bit hesitant about investing in rugs which tend to get pricey. This one is affordable, cute, and naturally stain resistant since it is an outdoor rug.
4. Threshold Tufted Bench- I always planned on getting some kind of benched seating at the end of our king bed. I think getting two of these smaller sized ones would provide much more versatility than one long one.
5. Mid-Century Task Table Lamp- I know it seems minor, but I prefer lights with a pull chain switch rather than a twist when it is next to my bed. This lamp is so perfectly simple but not in a plain jane way.
6. Mudhut Perdana Nightstand- I love the look of reclaimed would but not always the price tag it comes with. This nightstand provides the same feel for a fraction of the cost. The combination of the rustic wood next to the pillowy white duvet and sleek upholstered headboard makes my heart skip a beat.
7. White Flowers in Mirrored Vase- I would love fresh flowers in every room but that is not always practical. This arrangement in the mirrored vase looks expensive (they’re not) and would be perfect on a dresser or vanity. The silver also contrasts well with the aged gold chandelier (#9).
8.White Pintuck Duvet- I love the clean look of an all white duvet but it can sometimes come off frumpy. The pintuck adds a fun texture and added volume. On a budget? This alternative version from Target is cheaper, but from what I’ve heard, similar in quality.
9. Aged-Gold Chandelier- I let out a gasp when I saw this. The aged gold is stunning and the first thought that went through my head is, “must have it now”. The gold is the perfect tone and gives off a warm yet glamorous vibe. You can bet this will be in my cart as soon as I find a place for it.
10. Oversized Orange Ombre Throw- In an all neutral room, a pop of color is unexpected yet welcome. This throw is fun yet not over the top since the bright ombre stripes interchange with neutral cream ones. It’s also an outdoor throw so it would be perfect to grab for a day outdoors.
What does your dream bedroom look like?